WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://experiences.marinea.es/
experiences.marinea.es cookies legal report
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to a user's computer or mobile device when visiting a website. Cookies allow the website to remember the user's actions and preferences (such as language, font size and other display options) for a period of time, so that the user does not have to re-enter them when visiting the website again.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
- Technical Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Website and do not require the user's consent. They allow, for example, the user to authenticate himself/herself on the Website or to load the contents correctly.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for the Website to analyze the use made by users of the Website. The information obtained through these cookies is used to improve the user's browsing experience and to optimize the performance of the Website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show the user more relevant advertising, based on their interests.
4. How to manage cookies?
You can manage cookies through your browser. Most browsers allow you to accept, reject or delete cookies.
5. What happens if I reject cookies?
If the user rejects cookies, some features of the Web Site may not function properly. For example, the user may not be able to log in or may not be able to load content correctly.
6. Applicable legislation
7. Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for the processing of data obtained through cookies is the natural or legal person who manages the Website.
7.1 Purpose of treatment
The data obtained through cookies are used to improve the user's browsing experience and to optimize the performance of the Website.
7.2 Legal basis for processing
The processing of data obtained through cookies is based on the user's consent, which is obtained through a pop-up window displayed to the user when accessing the Website.
7.3 Data recipients
The data obtained through cookies are not communicated to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user or for compliance with a legal obligation.
8. User's rights
The user has the right to access personal data concerning him/her, to request its rectification or deletion, to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to object to the processing of his/her data. The user also has the right to data portability.
To exercise these rights, the user can contact the data controller through the contact details indicated below.
9. Changes in the cookies policy